Supercloth™ is an ecological cloth suitable for cleaning any type of surface and able to remove all kinds of dust and dirt using nothing more than water, no detergents or chemicals needed.
The information obtained from a market research made by Unidea International Srl tell us that woman’s every-day schedule have got to almost unsustainable levels.
Her work, her family, her sons and her household duties take up almost
all the spare time to be dedicated to a break, with her own relatives and friends, to the shopping and to the care of herself.
For all these reasons Supercloth™ , allows the modern housewife to save time and work.
Its excellent qualities of absorption, resistance, elasticity and durability make it unique and unbeatable in daily use.
Thanks to these features, Supercloth™ has become the ideal partner for millions of people, making it the best selling cloth of its kind through the World.
• Characteristics: The Supercloth™ is a multipurpose cleaning cloth that is environmentally friendly and non-allergenic. No detergents or chemicals are needed, and you know how important that is now-a-day with so many people being allergy sufferers and having skin problems related to cleaning products.
• Pre-Use: Rinse the Supercloth™ thoroughly under warm tap water for about 1-2 minutes before initial use. This will help remove any small amount of excess (ecologically safe) dye, which may bleed from the Supercloth the first time.
• Intended Use: In order to leave surfaces dry and streak free, wet the Supercloth™ thoroughly under ordinary tap water and wring out excess water very well (leaving the Supercloth™ damp), then wipe down surface. The dampness left behind on the surface of the object you are cleaning will disappear within seconds, leaving the object spotless. No streaks and no lint.
• Uses: Used damp, the Supercloth™ is perfect for cleaning: mirrors, glass, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, windows, bathroom and kitchen (brass/chrome) fixtures, tiles, shower doors, stainless steel and black appliances, TV and computer screens, silverware, crystal, car dashboards, pianos, air conditioners, etc.
• Durability: Durability depends on the frequency of Supercloth™ use and the care of it. Under normal use and regular maintenance, the cloth lasts more than 6 months on average.
• Maintenance: Wring out excess water and line dry. DO NOT put the SUPERCLOTH in a machine dryer. Under normal use and regular maintenance, the SUPERCLOTH will retain its normal qualities for 6 months to over a year.
To maintain the Supercloth’s excellent qualities:
• After use, do not put the cloth in plastic bags or containers;
• To wash it, do not put it in washing-machine but simply rinse under ordinary tap water to remove dust and dirt. If heavily soiled or to freshen up the Supercloth™ , use a small amount of a neutral liquid fabric detergent (a detergent that would normally be used for delicate fabrics) or our Detercream and rinse under warm water.
• Wring out excess water and line dry, away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Do not put the Supercloth™ in a dry-machine.
Note: Excellent performance and long durability are assured if you follow the directions contained in the paper insert given with the product.